What is Days of Giving? It's a 5-day online fundraiser, which takes place from Saturday, May 11 through Wednesday, May 15. This year we are aiming to raise 775 gifts in 125 hours. The number of hours is a direct reference to our 125th anniversary this year.
How do I make a gift? The easiest way to make your gift is online, but you can also call us at 860.963.5295 or mail your contribution to Pomfret School, Advancement Office, PO Box 128, Pomfret, CT, 06258. All gifts must be received by Wednesday, May 15.
- Can anyone participate?
- I already made a gift this year. Does that count?
- What will my gift support?
- Besides giving, how can I help make the event a success?
- Is my payment secure?
- Is my gift be tax-deductible?
- Can I make a recurring gift?
- I still have questions. How can I get in touch?
Spread the word! When you make your gift, tell your classmates, family, and friends, and encourage them to make a gift. Post about giving day on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram using the hashtag #PomfretGivingDays. Send an email or call a friend. If you’re not sure what to say, check out the Spread the Word section for ideas.