We thought you might have a few questions.
This is new territory for all of us, and we really want to make sure it's working for you. Your feedback and communication will help us learn and grow, so that we can help you learn and grow. To kick things off, we have included answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about distance learning.
- Is Pomfret really ready to teach my child remotely?
- How will my child be graded?
- Will my child be sitting behind a computer all day?
- What about courses that are difficult to replicate in an online environment?
- What if my child has a documented learning difference?
- How do absences work in a distance learning environment?
- My child attends Pomfret on an F1 Visa. Will their status be jeopardized?
- What if my child does not have his course materials, textbooks, and/or laptop with him?
- My child does not have an available internet connection or device. What should we do?
- Where is Pomfret's Technology Acceptable Use Policy?
Contact Your Teacher
For courses, assignments, and resources.
Contact Your Advisor
Contact the Dean of Academics
For questions about Google, Sundial, Zoom, Loom, computers, or internet.
email@example.com (860) 963-5607