The latest news and updates on our coronavirus response.
As the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread across the globe, we are actively monitoring the situation both domestically and abroad. At this point in the pandemic, we are squarely focused on developing a safe re-opening plan for Pomfret School. Pomfret has an obligation to protect the health and safety of our community – especially the most vulnerable – and an equally important role to play in educating the next generation of Griffins. For the foreseeable future, it will be our job to balance these two overlapping responsibilities with all the care, ingenuity, and grace we can muster.
- What is Pomfret doing about the coronavirus?
- When can I return to campus to retrieve my personal belongings?
- What do I do if I have packages waiting for me at school?
- What is Pomfret's travel policy right now?
- What is happening with school-sponsored travel?
- What is happening with the big spring and summer events?
- How is Pomfret monitoring the outbreak?
- Where can I find more information about coronavirus?
The page was updated on May 28, 2020.
Coronavirus Response Team (CRT)
Tim Richards, Head of School
Wes Jenkins, Dean of Students
Garry Dow, Director of Communications
Sarah Ligmann, Director of Health
Don Gibbs, Dean of Academics
Brenda Bullied, Director of Facilities
Rich Dempsey, Associate Head of School
Amy Graham, Director of Enrollment Management
Ed Griffin, Chief Financial Officer
Vassar Pierce, Interim Director of Advancement
Martha Horst, Dean of Faculty
Pat Boyd, Form Dean
Tie Watkins, Director of Technology
Jon Sheehan, Director of Athletics
Justin Klein, Board Chair