Find what you are looking for with this calendar of events.
In light of the unprecedented uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and the start of school in September, our calendar is still evolving. As new dates are confirmed, we will add them here. Please check back frequently for the most up-to-date information.
In a departure from previous years, campus will be open to all students for the duration of the school year, including long weekends, traditional breaks, and the distance learning period. During these times, we strongly encourage international students to remain in the US, either in the dorms or with an identified family member/guardian residing within 4 hours of campus.
This calendar is being updated on a regular basis. Please check back frequently for the most current information.
LOOKING AHEAD TO NEXT YEAR?
Here are the major dates for 2021–2022.
- Sept. 6: Student Leaders and Hurricane Island Participants
- Sept. 7: International and New Students
- Sept. 8: Returning Students
- Sept. 9: Classes Begin
- Sept. 12: Convocation
- Oct. 28–30: Family Weekend
- Oct. 31– Nov. 2: Long Fall Weekend
- Nov. 3: Classes Resume
- Nov. 19: Classes End
- Nov. 20–Nov. 29: Thanksgiving Break
- Nov. 30: Classes Begin
- Dec. 16–Jan. 4: Winter Break
- Jan. 5: Classes Resume
- Jan. 8: Saturday Classes
- Feb. 3–7: Long Winter Weekend
- Feb. 8: Classes Resume
- Feb. 25: Classes End
- Feb. 28–Mar. 11: Project: Pomfret
- Mar. 12–Mar. 28: Spring Break
- Mar. 29: Classes Begin
- May 13–14: Reunion
- May 25: Last Day for Seniors
- May 29: Commencement
- June 3: Classes End
SAT | 7:30 AM – 2:00 PM
- Saturday, August 28 – Woodstock
- Saturday, October 2 – Pomfret
- Saturday, November 6 – Pomfret
- Saturday, March 12 – Woodstock
- Saturday, May 7 – Pomfret
- Saturday, June 4 – Woodstock
ACT | 7:30 AM – 2:00 PM
- Saturday, September 11 – Woodstock
- Saturday, October 23 – Woodstock
- Saturday, December 11 – Woodstock
- Saturday, February 5 – Woodstock
- Saturday, April 9 – Pomfret
- Saturday, June 11 – Woodstock
PSAT 8:30 AM – 1:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 13 – Pomfret