Performance is one of the oldest and most widely practiced methods of self-expression.
We gain an understanding of ourselves and each other through the power of music, dance, and theater. By studying the performing arts, you not only hone skills of communication and collaboration, you create community. The benefits of performance are immediate and can last a lifetime. Through witnessing the beauty of the human body in motion, exploring the interplay of melody and harmony, and the desire to tell a gripping story, we celebrate all aspects of performance as a path to understanding, meaning, and joy.
- Year » Arts Immersion
- Term » Improvisation and Sketch Comedy
- Term » ENG IV: Playwriting
- Year » Concert Choir
- Term » Vocal Performance and Stage Skills
- Year » Honors Vocal Chamber Ensemble
- Term » Guitar Ensemble
- Term » Chamber Orchestra
- Term » Honors Contemporary Music
- Term » History of Dance and Music in American Culture
- Term » Movement for Athletes
- Term » Advanced Dance Repertory
- Term » Private Instruction - Music