Join us for an upcoming admissions event.
When you attend one of our events, you'll get the chance to experience the warmth of our community firsthand. You'll also get the chance to meet the people who know us best: our teachers, students, parents, and administrators. So join us for an event. We'd love to see you.
Revisit Days Canceled
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, Pomfret School has decided to cancel our Admitted Student Revisit Days scheduled for April 3 and 6. We realize this comes as a huge disappointment. We know many of you were looking forward to returning to the Hilltop. The good news is that we have already begun working on ways to help you engage with our school digitally. No virtual experience will ever compare to the real thing, but we are committed to providing you with all the information and resources you need to make an informed decision leading up to April 10.
Here is what we are working on:
- Five brand new video vignettes introducing you to our students and teachers.
- A social media campaign designed to get you excited about the Pomfret Experience.
- A digital library of presentations, webinars, and resources to aid in your research.
- A virtual town hall where you’ll be able to ask questions and get answers live.
Please know that we are here with you, and for you, every step of the way.
Financial Aid Deadline
- January 1 for Returning Families
- February 1 for New Families
Revisit Days (Canceled) April 3 and April 6