You've been accepted to Pomfret.
It's a great big world out there...
At Pomfret, you'll get the chance to explore your passions and interests, form lifelong friendships, and prepare for college. Through it all, we'll be here to support you, challenge you, and guide you towards a life full of academic accomplishment, personal fulfillment, and community engagement. Welcome home!
Ready to become a Griffin?
DUE APRIL 10
Available May 1
Sundial is the name of the password-protected portal system we use to share information with parents and students. In May, we'll send you a username and password, which you'll need to access your online registration forms.
Due June 1
Once you have signed your contract and made your deposit, it is time to complete your registration forms. To do so, please visit your Sundial account and click Files and Forms. Please Note: These forms will be available starting May 1.
DUE JULY 15
DUE JULY 31
Make a payment.
You probably have a few questions.
- How do I access my enrollment contract?
- What is the difference between enrollment and registration?
- What is Sundial?
- How do I make a tuition payment?
- What is the PomfretCard?
- How do I register for classes?
- Does Pomfret have a summer reading program?
- Why do you need a copy of my final transcript?
- What is Magnus Health?
- Does Pomfret offer insurance?
- How does the laundry service at Pomfret work?
- When are dorm and advisory assignments released?
- What is Boardingware?