Ready to become a Griffin?
Needless to say, we think you've made the right choice. To officially accept your spot at Pomfret, you need to sign a contract and make a deposit before April 10. To get started, please log in to your Pomfret Enrollment Portal.
DUE APRIL 10
Available May 1
Sundial is the name of the password-protected portal system we use to share information with parents and students. In May, we'll send you a username and password, which you'll need to access your online registration forms.
Due June 1
Once you have signed your contract and made your deposit, it is time to complete your registration forms. To do so, please visit your Sundial account and click Files and Forms. Please Note: These forms will be available starting May 1.
DUE JULY 15
DUE JULY 31
Make a payment.
You probably have a few questions.
- What is Pomfret doing about the coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- How do I access my enrollment contract?
- What is the difference between enrollment and registration?
- What is Sundial?
- Does Pomfret offer different payment plans?
- How do I make a tuition payment?
- What is the PomfretCard?
- How do I register for classes?
- Does Pomfret have a summer reading program?
- Why do you need a copy of my final transcript?
- What is Magnus Health?
- Does Pomfret offer insurance?
- How does the laundry service at Pomfret work?
- When are dorm and advisory assignments released?
- What is Boardingware?