We're glad you asked.
When it comes to boarding schools, there can be a lot of jargon. We try our best to cut through the noise, but sometimes there is no getting around a particular word or phrase or process. If something is unclear to you, take a look at the frequently asked questions below. Then, if you still have a question or a concern, do not hesitate to contact us.
- What is the difference between enrollment and registration?
- What does next year's calendar look like?
- Does Pomfret offer a tuition payment plan?
- Does Pomfret offer insurance?
- What is Sundial?
- What is Magnus Health?
- What is Pomfret doing about Covid-19?
- What is the PomfretCard?
- Why do you need a copy of my final transcript?
- How do I register for classes?
- Does Pomfret offer a summer reading program?
- When are dorm and advisory assignments released?
- Does Pomfret offer laundry service?
- What is Orah?
- What is chapel like at Pomfret?
Become a Griffin
Reply deadline is April 10.
APRIL 2 and APRIL 5
We have reached our max capacity for both days.
If you weren't able to secure a spot but would still like to visit campus, please contact our Admissions Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 860.963.6120 to schedule an appointment. We'd love to show you around.