Since you can't come to Pomfret, we're bringing Pomfret to you.
As a result of the coronavirus pandemic sweeping the nation and the world, we have made the difficult but necessary decision to suspend all admission-related campus visits. We have also cancelled our two Admitted Student Revisit Days scheduled for April 3 and 6. We realize this comes as a huge disappointment.
No virtual experience will ever compare to the real thing, but we are committed to providing you with all the information and resources you need to make an informed decision leading up to April 10. Our goal is to make the Pomfret Experience as real for you as the virtual world will let us. To make good on that promise, we have created this Accepted Students microsite.
Our goal is to make the Pomfret Experience as real for you as the virtual world will let us.
Here you will find:
- A library of our favorite videos from the past year.
- A digital archive of resources to aid in your research.
- Information on next steps and answers to your most frequently asked questions.
- Live webinar opportunities for you to engage with members of our community.
- Information about how to connect one-on-one with our teachers, coaches, and administrators.
Please know that we are here with you, and for you, every step of the way. If you have a question or a concern, please do not hesitate to contact me or a member of my team.