We know what you are going through.
We know it's not easy, trying to do your job, take care of your house, and keep your child on track. We know, because many of us are living through this challenge with our own children right now. Some students will thrive in a distance learning environment; others may struggle. No matter where your family falls on the continuum, please know that we are here to help you and your child find success. These helpful tips will help keep you sane during the insanity.
- 1 - Establish routines and expectations
- 2 - Define the physical space for study
- 3 - Take an active role in helping your children process and own their learning
- 4 - Establish times for quiet and reflection
- 5 - Encourage physical activity and/or exercise
- 6 - Remain mindful of your child's stress or worry
- 7 - Monitor how much time your child is spending online
- 8 - Keep your children social, but set rules around their social media interactions